Reinforcement Learning Summer School, Toulouse, August 24-28
We are pleased to announce the Reinforcement Learning Summer School which will be held in Toulouse, France, from August 24th to 28th, 2020. This event is organized by the Artificial and Natural Intelligence Toulouse Institute (ANITI).
The summer school will cover topics such as foundations of RL, discrete and continuous action domains, Deep RL, bandits, and Monte Carlo Tree Search, with invited talks on applications of RL in science and industry.
– Emilie Kaufmann, CNRS-CRIStAL and INRIA Lille
– Tor Lattimore, DeepMind London
– Olivier Pietquin, Google Brain Paris
– Matteo Pirotta, Facebook AI Research
– Olivier Sigaud, ISIR, Sorbonne Universités
– Jean-Baptiste Mouret, INRIA Nancy – Grand Est
– Sébastien Gerchinovitz, IRT Saint-Exupéry and ANITI
– Nicolas Mansard, CNRS-LAAS and ANITI
– Emmanuel Rachelson, ISAE-SUPAERO and ANITI
– application opening: March 4th, 2020
– application deadline: April 5st, 2020
– registration deadline: June 1st, 2020
More information such as details on registration, schedule, venue, target audience, grants, are available on our website:
We look forward to welcoming you in Toulouse!
The organizing committee