PhD position at Inria Lille (MODAL team)
There is a PhD position available in the MODAL team at Inria Lille. The topic of the thesis is: “Large scale inverse problems on dynamic graphs”, this includes problems such as clustering and ranking. The complete description of this position can be found here: https://jobs.inria.fr/public/classic/fr/offres/2020-02431
Profile of an ideal candidate:
- Masters degree (or equivalent) in Mathematics/Computer Science/Statistics (or related fields).
- Good knowledge of linear algebra, probability theory and optimization.
- Interest in theoretical aspects of a problem, writing proofs etc.
- Knowledge of at least one of: MATLAB, R, Python or similar languages.
- Comfortable with English (written and oral).
Interested candidates should apply on Inria’s job portal: https://jobs.inria.fr/ along
with the following documents: CV (with names of references),
application letter, transcripts, copy of master thesis (if applicable).
The deadline for applying is 22nd April and the expected starting date is 1st October 2020. For further information related to the position, contact: email@example.com